Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Back From NYC!!!!

Konnichiwa~!
I'm back from NYC x]]
I had sooooooo much fun there ^_____^ I took a lot of photos too.
I did a lot of things there, like watch the Broadway musical called "Wicked" (which was wicked awesome xP), stand in the middle of Times Square (like Mao-chan did in the 1st episode of Hana Yori Dango Returns), which i got REALLY excited (LOL), went to Battery Park like Mao-chan, Tomiura Satoshi, Kobayashi Susumu, Ishino Mako did on "Hana Yori Dango 2(Returns) Bangai Hen Makino-ke Hajimeteno Kazoku Ryokou Chindouchu in N.Y. (花より男子2(リターンズ)番外編 牧野家はじめての家族旅行 珍道中 in N.Y.)", also went on a ferry from Battery Park that goes to Liberty Island(where statue of liberty is), and Ellis Island....and i did other really exciting things x]
I'll maybe post some pictures of NYC if anybody wants me to on my next post that i'll make tomorrow, so please comment (even if you don't want me to post the pictures x3)

No comments: